Dear Friends and Pilates Community,
We Miss you.
The health and well-being of our team and you, our loyal students, is most important to us and we want to be careful and proactive in protecting the health of our community. Advanced registration will be required for all our programs.
We have re-opened since June 1st with:
- reduced capacity + continued focussed programming
- increased cleaning
- updated safety procedures
- updated reservation, cancellation and wait-list policies
If you are interested in studio classes, please contact the studio. We have taken extra care in improving our programming during this unique time. In an effort to reduce the number of students that you are exposed to in our small group classes, we are creating cohorts based on your current level and availability. Currently all registered students sign up for a minium of 5 regularly scheduled classes, further reducing physical exposure to different students. We will also continue to offer exceptional Mat and private classes virtually until further notice.
If you do not know your “level” or have never been to our studio please book a Consultation or you may purchase the Introductory 5 which is a series of 5 Private Sessions designed to orient you to the studio and to our equipment as well as teach you the essential movement skills in preparation for in-person group classes.
There is much information. Please know that we are here for you if you have any questions. Please reach out to us anytime.
Can’t wait to see you at the studio,
Standards of Health
The safest experience for everyone is one that is based on science, co-created with you in mind.
As always, we maintain and stay committed to the highest standards of hygiene and health but we need your help too.
What You can Expect
Health screening for students, guests and teachers is required. Only those who meet requirements and follow mandatory safety guidelines will be permitted.
If you show any signs of illness while present in the studio (for example, coughing) or you do not follow our safety protocols, we will ask you to leave.
You must pre-register for a minimum of 5 classes. Please contact the studio for details.
High touch areas are regularly and thoroughly cleaned using a hospital grade disinfectant that is known to kill viruses. Studio floors and high touch areas like switches and handles will be disinfected after each class. Instructors will wear gloves when cleaning.
Protection of Staff
We’ve implemented the use of gloves and face masks for Instructors. Instructors have been provided with additional health, safety and personal hygiene training prior to working in the studio.
No props will be shared and programming will be offered with this in mind.
No drop in or casual students will be admitted at this time.
Memberships and Passes
At this point in time, all memberships will remain paused until you contact us to reactivate.
Details are Important to us
We have exceeded industry standards as set out by Work Safe BC Health and Safety Best Practices. The below measures have been implemented with you in mind:
- Virtual Classes to continue until further notice
- Our 24 Hour Policy is suspended until further notice for all “in person” classes to ensure that no one arrives at the studio sick and anyone exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms or cancelling due to illness will not be allowed to participate in classes or sessions for a minimum of 14 days.
- We have implemented mandatory hand sanitizing upon entering and leaving the studio
- We have implemented the mandatory use of personal water bottles *we no longer offer communal water stations.
- We will ensure that there is no sharing of equipment during a session and that there is proper disinfection and cleaning between students
- We require mandatory cleaning of equipment by the student, followed by mandatory cleaning by instructor, between sessions
- In order to minimize the number of people in the studio at one time, we will ensure there is no overlap of sessions whereby students come in during or while sessions are underway
- Equipment will be spaced 6 ft apart for group classes and *no more than 3 students in the studio at all times
- For the time being we are implementing the mandatory use of face masks and gloves by instructor when teaching classes.